Here are some different ways you can help us Save Calusa!
All County residents should be extremely concerned with how our covenant was released, the lack of public input, lack of community benefits, disregard for designated parks and rec land, and the impacts to our wildlife and environment. You do not need to live in Calusa to join our advocacy!
We are currently raising funds to help continue our advocacy, and for litigation costs. Please share and contribute if you can: http://gofundme.com/SaveCalusa
Other ways to help:
- Get a lawn sign or T-shirt! This will help extend our reach to even more members of our community! We are stronger together! Please complete this fancy form to request one (or both!) https://forms.gle/3MKDDnGdrZXor3ds8
- Are you part of an HOA or community group that could provide a letter on behalf of the organization? Email us for more details on how your group may help Save Calusa: email@example.com
- Spread the word! Please check this website, follow us/like/share on social media (see footer for links), and ensure our community is engaged and informed to be prepared for next steps to continue our fight of the proposed 550 residential development to replace our 168 acres of greenspace.
Miami-Dade County Commissioner Contact Information
- Find your commissioner by going to this link and typing in your address: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/government/commission/home.page
- If you are sending an email, please also copy firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a record of your opposition to this large-scale development! Thank you!
- Once you know your commissioner, use the information below to contact them:
District 1 Vice Chair Oliver G. Gilbert, III
District 2 Commissioner Jean Monestime
District 3 Chairwoman Keon Hardemon
District 4 Commissioner Sally A. Heyman
District 5 Commissioner Eileen Higgins
District 6 Vice Chairwoman Rebeca Sosa
District 7 Commissioners Raquel Regalado
District 8 Commissioner Danielle Cohen Higgins
District 9 Commissioner Kionne L. McGhee
Email: district email@example.com
District 10 Commissioner Javier D. Souto
District 11 Commissioner Joe A. Martinez
District 12 Chairman Jose “Pepe” Diaz
District 13 Commissioner René Garcia
Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava